Source: Cancer Research UK TRIED AND TESTED blood pressure drug may improve the effects of…
- Sign Up for The Oncology Newsletter | Our free weekly news roundup
- Female night shift workers may have increased risk of common cancers
- Can eating sugar cause cancer?
- Saliva test aims to detect HPV throat cancers
- ‘Immunomap’ suggests more is better when it comes to immune cell receptors and patients’ response to immunotherapy
- Could viruses take cancer immunotherapy to the next level?
- Specific microbes in digestive tract can boost melanoma immunotherapy success
- Don’t give up now – keeping your New Year’s resolutions could reduce cancer risk
- Throwing molecular wrench into gene control machine leads to ‘melting away’ of leukaemia